How do I return an item?

Please contact customer service online or by calling 704-251-9656 to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) number. Fill out the RA form and include it in the package. If you do not have a form, include a note with your RA#, Name, Address, Phone Number, Email address and Reason for return. (Please note that being issued a RA number does not guarantee automatic approval/credit of your return. Items are still subject to inspection.) Ship the merchandise to:

The Sole Addiction
Attn: Returns
9118 Korniv Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28216

Thank you

The Sole Addiction